Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Look, Ma! My first post!


I am neither a food buff or a food snob, but that doesn't mean I don't enjoy cooking and eating it! I love the whole process of cooking even slicing onions and boiling noodles because there's always something you can do to improve the finished product. I used to be a full-fledged vegetarian but I have switched to a pescatarian lifestyle (don't hate me!). Still, the vast majority of the food I put in my mouth contains no meat. As you can probably guess by the title of this blog, tofu is one of my favorites. People often say that tofu is bland and tasteless. I can't actually argue with them on that point if we're talking about raw tofu, but there are several ways to cook it that will impress even the most stubborn of meat-eaters. I hope to show you some of these recipes. Overall I try to eat with my health in mind, so most of the posts will reflect this. Oh, since I can be pretty lazy too, don't expect some fancy schmancy stuff on here. I will keep things simple and tasty!

No comments: